PITCH DECK CREATION
TERMS OF SALE
- The fees quoted are subject to the prevailing rate of VAT in the United Kingdom, unless otherwise expressly stated.
- The agreed fees will be invoiced as follows:
- 50% deposit to start the project.
- 50% for final delivery of the project.
- Invoices are due for payment as described above.
- Where the execution of the contract involves any payment in foreign currency by PitchBuilder Ltd., all costs quoted are subject to alteration in the light of any changes in the relevant currency exchange rates.
- PitchBuilder Ltd., reserves the right to decline to proceed with a project until the Client has paid in full.
- In the event of cancellation, postponement or change of brief of a project once commissioned, a fee may be charged by PitchBuilder Ltd to cover the costs of all work undertaken and commitments made up to the time of formal notification from the Client and loss of profit.
- The Client shall indemnify PitchBuilder Ltd against all claims, proceedings and liabilities (whether civil or criminal) of any kind whatsoever which may arise in consequence of the use, demonstration or consumption by any person of any goods or services supplied by the PitchBuilder Ltd (or his/her servants or agents) for any purpose, but not limited to pitch deck or financial forecast creation, and against all legal costs fees and expenses incurred in relation to any such claims, proceedings or liabilities.
- PitchBuilder Ltd will use its best endeavour to ensure the accuracy of reports or tabulations provided to the Client but does not warrant the accuracy of the data provided. In the event of an error caused by the negligence of PitchBuilder Ltd in any reports or tabulations, PitchBuilder Ltd will take all reasonable steps to correct the error at its own expense, but will not be liable for any damage or loss caused to the Client or any other person by the error.
- The research and creation of the pitch deck will be carried out in a professional manner but the nature of this type of work requires the collection of data from original sources, which may be incomplete, inconsistent or inaccurate.
- In advising or making recommendations to the Client in connection with business strategy and/or methods, PitchBuilder Ltd will act in good faith and do no more than suggest steps the Client might sensibly take and will not be liable for any damage or loss suffered by the Client in reliance upon any such advice and/or recommendations.
- No variation of the contract between the Client and PitchBuilder Ltd shall be effective unless and until confirmed in writing by a director on behalf of the Company.
- Once PitchBuilder Ltd has delivered the first draft of any work produced to the Client, PitchBuilder Ltd will complete at least one set of revisions or changes to the pitch deck, so long as these changes are requested within 28 calendar days of delivery. After this period, or in the event that the Client requests changes that differ from the original brief, the PitchBuilder Ltd reserves the right to charge and hourly fee for its services.
- After 28 calendar days, following delivery of any project, should no relevant revision or changes be requested by the Client, PitchBuilder Ltd will deliver the final version of the pitch deck, and the remaining 50% balance will be due immediately.
- In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
- If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period, then any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is unavailable or unsuccessful in resolving the entire dispute, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the Country of England. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgement may be entered upon it by any court having jurisdiction within the Country of England.